Healthy and quick breakfast or lunch, it is your choice.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes:
Serve: 4 – 6
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a larger mixing bowl, mash the two bananas (you can use fork to do it).
3. Add vanilla extract, honey and sugar, then stir. After that, pour in the
whole grain oats. and the organic dried cranberries.
4. While stirring, add the sliced almonds and almond milk. Continue with the stirring.
5. Pour the ingredients into a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Once cooled, add Nutella on top of it (optional), cut and enjoy.